1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection - hereinafter referred to as GDPR) contained on the website is:
Research and Development Center for Mechanical Equipment "OBRUM" sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Gliwice, 102 Toszecka St. KRS: 0000300687 NIP: 631-010-08-16 REGON: 240866742, Fax: +48 32 2315887, e-mail: email@example.com.
If you want to find out how we process data, please go to the PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING section, or select its part:
- FOR A JOB CANDIDATE
- FOR THE EMPLOYEE / PERSONS RELATED TO THE EMPLOYEE
- FOR A CONTRACTOR / POTENTIAL CONTRACTOR / RELATED PERSONS
3. In the interests of the security of personal data, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations that are particularly intended to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their execution and all the time check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as various implementing acts and Community law acts.
4. Personal data is processed among others on the basis of a voluntary consent given by the User and in cases where the provisions of law allow the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or in order to implement a contract concluded between the parties. We will clearly inform you of the legal basis in each case of data processing.
5. The website realize functions to obtain information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
(a) information entered voluntarily in the forms
(b) collection "cookies" [see the policy of "cookies"]
6. The Service only collects information that has been voluntarily provided by the User
7. The data provided in the contact form available on our website are processed for the purpose resulting from a specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be "sold" or made available to third parties.
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR” or “General Data Protection Regulation”), we inform you that:
The controller of your personal data is the Research and Development Center of Mechanical Equipment "OBRUM" sp. z o.o. located in Gliwice at ul. Toszecka 102. KRS: 0000300687 NIP: 631-010-08-16 REGON: 240866742. Contact with the Data Protection Officer: Mr. Michał Geilke, phone: 783 384 378 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information or for marketing purposes, on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation and Articles 2 and 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz. U. 2017. 1219 t. j. ). The recipient of the data, in addition to the Administrator, are entities cooperating with him that support us in our business, in particular provide technical support for internal IT systems, You have the following rights under applicable law: the right to access your data – you may request to receive information about the data that we process about you, the right to rectify your data – if you find that the data we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request a change in your data, the right to request the deletion of your data – you may request the deletion of your personal data stored with us if this is permitted by law, the right to restrict the processing of your data – if you consider that the scope of data we process is too wide, you have the right to request that this scope be restricted, the right to object – you can object to further data processing, the right to withdraw your consent – if you have given your consent to the processing of data, you can withdraw it at any time.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i. e. the Data Protection Officer.
INFORMATION CLAUSE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
/ in the case of obtaining personal data from the data subject /
1. The administrator of the candidates' data is the Research and Development Center of Mechanical Equipment "OBRUM" sp. z o.o. located in Gliwice at ul. Toszecka 102, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
2. The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted in matters relating to the processing of personal data at the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
3. Candidates' personal data will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process;
4. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
a) Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR, i.e. consent given for the purpose of the recruitment process, in a
b) Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR, i.e. fulfillment of legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, in particular resulting from archiving regulations;
5. The administrator doesn’t disclose the processed personal data to any recipients, except in cases where such an obligation results from the provisions of generally applicable law;
6. The Administrator will store personal data of project participants for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing, but not less than for the period specified in the provisions on archiving, and in the case of processing such data on the basis of consent, no longer than until the consent is withdrawn;
7. In cases, on the terms and in the manner specified in applicable regulations, data subjects have the right to: access and rectify the data (Article 15 and 16 of the GDPR), delete data (Article 17 of the GDPR), limit processing (18 GDPR), object to processing (Article 21 GDPR), data transfer (Article 20 GDPR) and withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing based on consent;
8. The data subjects shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection - in case there is a probability that the personal data are processed by the Administrator in breach of the provisions of law;
9. Providing personal data is not obligatory but necessary for the recruitment process. Failure to provide data will be the same as refusal to participate in the recruitment process;
10. The personal data processed shall not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling as referred to in Article 4(4) of the GDPR, which means a form of automated processing of personal data which consists in using personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of an individual.