1. The administrator of personal data within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection - hereinafter referred to as GDPR) contained on the website is:
Research and Development Center for Mechanical Equipment "OBRUM" sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Gliwice, 102 Toszecka St. KRS: 0000300687 NIP: 631-010-08-16 REGON: 240866742, Fax: +48 32 2315887, e-mail: email@example.com.
If you want to find out how we process data, please go to the PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING section, or select its part:
2. In the interests of the security of personal data, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations that are particularly intended to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their execution and all the time check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as various implementing acts and Community law acts.
3. Personal data is processed among others on the basis of a voluntary consent given by the User and in cases where the provisions of law allow the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or in order to implement a contract concluded between the parties. We will clearly inform you of the legal basis in each case of data processing.
4. The website realize functions to obtain information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
(a) information entered voluntarily in the forms
(b) collection "cookies" [see the policy of "cookies"]
5. The Service only collects information that has been voluntarily provided by the User
6. The data provided in the contact form available on our website are processed for the purpose resulting from a specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact.
7. Personal data left on the website will not be "sold" or made available to third parties.
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR” or “General Data Protection Regulation”), we inform you that:
The controller of your personal data is the Research and Development Center of Mechanical Equipment "OBRUM" sp. z o.o. located in Gliwice at ul. Toszecka 102. KRS: 0000300687 NIP: 631-010-08-16 REGON: 240866742. Contact with the Data Protection Officer: Mr. Michał Geilke, phone: 783 384 378 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information or for marketing purposes, on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation and Articles 2 and 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz. U. 2017. 1219 t. j. ). The recipient of the data, in addition to the Administrator, are entities cooperating with him that support us in our business, in particular provide technical support for internal IT systems, You have the following rights under applicable law: the right to access your data – you may request to receive information about the data that we process about you, the right to rectify your data – if you find that the data we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request a change in your data, the right to request the deletion of your data – you may request the deletion of your personal data stored with us if this is permitted by law, the right to restrict the processing of your data – if you consider that the scope of data we process is too wide, you have the right to request that this scope be restricted, the right to object – you can object to further data processing, the right to withdraw your consent – if you have given your consent to the processing of data, you can withdraw it at any time.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i. e. the Data Protection Officer.
INFORMATION CLAUSE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
/ in the case of obtaining personal data from the data subject /
1. The administrator of the candidates' data is the Research and Development Center of Mechanical Equipment "OBRUM" sp. z o.o. located in Gliwice at ul. Toszecka 102, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
2. The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted in matters relating to the processing of personal data at the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
3. Candidates' personal data will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process;
4. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
a) Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR, i.e. consent given for the purpose of the recruitment process, in a
b) Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR, i.e. fulfillment of legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, in particular resulting from archiving regulations;
5. The administrator doesn’t disclose the processed personal data to any recipients, except in cases where such an obligation results from the provisions of generally applicable law;
6. The Administrator will store personal data of project participants for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing, but not less than for the period specified in the provisions on archiving, and in the case of processing such data on the basis of consent, no longer than until the consent is withdrawn;
7. In cases, on the terms and in the manner specified in applicable regulations, data subjects have the right to: access and rectify the data (Article 15 and 16 of the GDPR), delete data (Article 17 of the GDPR), limit processing (18 GDPR), object to processing (Article 21 GDPR), data transfer (Article 20 GDPR) and withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing based on consent;
8. The data subjects shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection - in case there is a probability that the personal data are processed by the Administrator in breach of the provisions of law;
9. Providing personal data is not obligatory but necessary for the recruitment process. Failure to provide data will be the same as refusal to participate in the recruitment process;
10. The personal data processed shall not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling as referred to in Article 4(4) of the GDPR, which means a form of automated processing of personal data which consists in using personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of an individual.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The administrator of your personal data is the Research and Development Center of Mechanical Devices "OBRUM" sp. z o.o. located in Gliwice 44-117, ul. Toszecka 102. NIP: 631-010-08-16; REGON: 240866742; KRS: 000300687, tel. +48 32 3019209, fax: +48 32 2315887. e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org) hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted in matters concerning the processing of personal data at the following email address: email@example.com;
FOR A JOB CANDIDATE
We process your data on the basis of art. 22 1 § 1 of the Labor Code, and their application is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process organized by the Administrator.
In the personal questionnaire, clearly marked spaces will inform you which data you have to enter obligatorily and which are absolutely voluntary.
Your personal data will be processed in which the candidate is planning to participate in the recruitment process - if you agree - in further recruitment processes conducted by the Administrator in the future. The consent may look as follows:
"Based on Article. 6 (1) (a) a GDPR, I give my voluntary consent to the use of the data from the submitted CV document for the purposes of future recruitments until the consent is withdrawn. " IMPORTANT! You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has been carried out until the withdrawal.
Revocation of consent or the exercise of your rights can be sent to the address of the Data Protection Officer or the Administrator. If you wish to take part in the recruitment, please send your offer to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of sending personal data other than your name and surname, date of birth, contact details provided by you, information on education, professional qualifications and employment history, your voluntary consent is also the legal basis for the processing.
In addition, there may be a situation in which your data will also be processed on the basis of the legally justified purposes of the Administrator (e. g. video surveillance of the Administrator's premises) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. IMPORTANT! You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on this basis.
In particular, the following recipients may have access to your personal data:
- authorized employees and service providers of the Administrator (e. g. external personnel consultants) who have been entrusted with data processing under a contract,
- entities servicing the Administrator's IT systems,
- PGZ S. A. (in the case of positions clearly described in this way, e. g. President of the Management Board).
We make sure that our employees have data protection training and learn internal data protection policies and procedures. All persons authorised to process your personal data are obliged to keep such data confidential.
The Administrator doesn’t profile job candidates, doesn’t make employment decisions in an automated manner within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR - decisions are made on the basis of automated processing. Your data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes for a period:
(a) for no longer than the duration of the recruitment process for which you are applying (up to 6 months after its completion);
b) until the moment of withdrawal of consent - in the case of consent for the processing of personal data also in further recruitment processes;
After the expiry of the period specified in point a) or after withdrawal of consent, your personal data will no longer be processed, but may be stored in order to protect against claims relating to the processing of your personal data - until the expiry of the limitation period.
At your request, the data will be automatically deleted, and you will be automatically excluded from participation in the Administrator's recruitment processes. You have the right to access your personal data and obtain information on the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to rectify, restrict, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data to delete data (after the period of limitation of claims), to obtain a copy of them and to request their transfer to another data Controller (in specific cases described in Article 20 of GDPR, i. e. only data provided to the Administrator by you which are processed with your consent and are in electronic form).
The Administrator shall also inform about the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
FOR THE EMPLOYEE/THE PERSONS RELATED TO THE EMPLOYEE
Detailed information can be obtained by contacting with HR department:
phone: +48 32 3019209, fax: +48 32 2315887. e-mail: email@example.com
FOR THE CONTRACTOR/POTENTIAL CONTRACTOR/RELATED PERSONS
If you are our customer, your data will be used for the purpose of making sales (based on Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR). This applies in particular to data relating to payment, place of delivery of the goods, persons authorized to execute the order, issue of sales documents and to the provision of guarantees. If we become your customer, the data will be used, for example, for the purpose of completing the purchase process (based on Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR). This applies in particular to payment data, address data of the sender, persons authorized to execute the order. Provision of data is voluntary, failure to provide data will be the reason for not concluding the contract.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect and use your personal data as reasonably necessary in the course of our business, in particular
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS WE PROCESS YOUR DATA:
The basis for processing your data results from the purpose for which they are processed, i. e. your personal data provided in connection with the order or willingness to enter into negotiations or execute our order, for the performance of a business contract including delivery, insurance or warranty.
TO WHOM DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to achieve the above-mentioned goals, we may provide your personal data to:
FOR HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
We store your personal data for the period required by applicable law or any other period depending on the purpose of processing, in particular:
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE ?
You have the following rights under applicable law:
We inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
In some circumstances, we may collect and use personal data about of person whom we have or could have a relationship, such as potential customers, employees of designated entities, or representatives of those entities.
For some reasons, we may collect information about you even when we are not working with you directly. This may be the case if your data is provided by our customers in particular if you are:
The legal basis for processing your personal data is the legitimate interest of Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR). This means that you may at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, file an objection to the processing of personal data relating to you.