The Simulator Office of OBRUM is involved in a series of projects from the field of IT technologies, where issues of high-tech IT technologies are indispensable components of offered solutions. OBRUM employs competent and experienced engineers as well as acquired necessary software instruments, which enables development of various products in the field of 2D or 3D graphics.
The scope of OBRUM competences includes:
• modeling of 3D objects dedicated to various graphic or simulation environments, both in the scope of geometry development for spatial models and components for engineering of graphic layers and rendering of them (e.g. UV mapping, normal mapping, etc.)
• development of 2D graphical components necessary for various GUIs,
• development of advance computer animations, both in the form of 2D images and products based on 3D modelling,
• development of video and still photographic images,
• development of dedicated commercial applications designed for advertising and promotion of products, such applications are also offered in the form of interactive products involving environments of virtual, augmented or mixed reality,
• development of product datasheets in the form of interactive documents or dedicated applications compatible with mobile devices,
• edition of entrusted and own-developed products to the form of commercial videos or animations.
For needs of companies incorporated in the Polish Armament Group, OBRUM has successfully completed a great number of projects associated with promotion and presentation of battlefield equipment. Commercial products developed by OBRUM include: catalogues and datasheets of products, visualization of products in the VR environment (also with the use of visualization systems of CAVE type) or with application of the augmented reality technology. Numerous multimedia commercials have been developed in the form of videos, based on computer animations already prepared in the 3D environment by OBRUM (development of the software environment /